Phone: 01278 685511
Fax: 01278 685353
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Our Centres are open from 7.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Please do not use the postcode with a sat nav, as this will take you in the wrong direction. For accurate directions, please use TA6 4TF.
The Auction centre is north of Bridgwater town Centre. Take the M5, exit junction 23, follow the sign for the A38 Bridgwater and Highbridge to roundabout. Turn right, the auction centre is approximately 500 yards on your left.
Transport & Travel
- Bridgwater Railway Station
First Great Western
Tel: 0845 700 0125
- Exeter Airport
Tel: 01392 367433
- Bristol Airport
Tel: 01275 474444
- The Walnut Tree Hotel, North Petherton, Nr Bridgwater - Tel: 01278 662255
- The Travel Inn, Bristol Road, Bridgwater - Tel: 0870 2423344
- Holiday Inn, Deane Gate Avenue, Taunton - Tel: 01823 281641/600
Facilities at BCA Bridgwater
- 2 Auction Halls
- Undercover viewing for 600 vehicles with natural light throughout
- Customer parking for 600 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Fast-Food Cafeteria
- Cars and LCVs
- Regional General Manager - Mark Taylor
- Centre Manager - Mike Jones
- Inventory Manager - Terry McManus
- Administration Manager - Sharon Renton
- Facilities and Safety Manager - Allen Drew
- Customer Service Manager - Paul Dixon
- Yard Manager - Graham Sims
Open Auction days from 9.00am (12 noon on a Monday)
Serving Breakfast, hot and cold lunches as well as snacks and hot and cold drinks
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Bridgwater please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1278 685511, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.