From Friday 24th July keeping in line with Government Guidance, should you visit a BCA auction centre to collect purchased vehicles, you will be required when entering enclosed spaces/areas within the auction centre to wear your own suitable face covering. Please note, it is not compulsory for BCA teams to wear face coverings due to additional control measures in place.
These areas will include but are not limited to main reception areas, key offices and transport offices.
Phone: 01484 401555
Fax: 01484 406686
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Our Centres are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Follow the M62 to Junction 25. At the roundabout follow the dual carriageway towards Brighouse, take the first left and turn left again at the end of the road. You will find the BCA customer car park 500 yards on the left hand side.
Transport & Travel
- National Rail Customer Contact (nearest train station: Brighouse)
Tel: 0345 748 4950
- Leeds Bradford International Airport
Tel: 0871 288 2288
- Manchester Airport
Tel: 0808 169 7030
- Holiday Inn, Coal Pitts Lane, Brighouse HD6 4HW - Tel: 01484 404500
- Waterfront Lodge, Huddersfield Road, Brighouse, HD6 1JZ - Tel: 01484 715566
- Black Horse Inn, Coal Pitts Lane, Clifton, Brighouse HD6 4HJ - Tel: 01484 713862
Facilities at BCA Brighouse
- 3 Auction Halls
- Undercover viewing for 750 cars
- Customer parking for 300 cars
- Valeting, vehicle examination and appraisal service
- Drive-through heated auction halls for cars and light commercial vehicles
- Fast-food cafeteria
- Nationwide collection and delivery
- Regional Operations Director - Darren Betteridge
- Acting Branch Manager - Kendra Breckon
- Sales Manager - Paul Howarth
- Operations Manager - Mike Bridge
- Marketing Manager / Auctioneer - Robert Hardcastle
- Auctioneers - David Jackson, Chris Tinsley, Mike Partridge, Andrew Shepherd
- Account Executives - Charles Dyson, Chris Lunn, Mark Kukuc
- Marketing Assistant - Fleur Taylor
- Acting Administration Manager - Cally Briggs
Open Monday & Thursday from 8.00am
Open Tuesday from 2.30pm
Special sales open from 8.00am
All day breakfast
Hot & cold lunches
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Brighouse please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1484 401555, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.