Sorry, none currently available.
Tel: 01577 862564
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Centre open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8.00am - 1.00pm.
BCA is located in Kinross and can be easily accessed from the M90, exit at Junction 6, follow the exit in to the centre of Kinross, turning right at the T-junction on to the High Street, BCA is locationed on the left hand side at Bridgend.
Transport & Travel
- Inverkeithing Railway Station - Tel: 0845 748 4950
- Edinburgh Airport - Tel: 0131 333 1000
- The Green Hotel, The Muirs, Perth, Kinross KY13 8AS - Tel: 01577 863467
- Travelodge Kinross, M90 Junction 6, Kinross, Perthshire KY13 0NQ - Tel: 0871 984 6151
Facilities at BCA Kinross
- Undercover viewing for 400 cars
- Customer parking for 200 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Cafeteria offering hot & cold snacks
- Delivery & collection service
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- Interim Regioinal General Manager - Alex Fernyhough
- Centre Manager - Paul Ruthven
- Inventory Manager - Daniel Watson
- Administration Manager - Susan Campbell
- Facilities and Safety Manager - Lesley Allan
- Customer Service Manager - Jennifer Black
- Yard Manager - David Campbell
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Kinross please contact the Branch Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Branch Manager on telephone +44 (0) 1577 862564, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.