From Friday 24th July keeping in line with Government Guidance, should you visit a BCA auction centre to collect purchased vehicles, you will be required when entering enclosed spaces/areas within the auction centre to wear your own suitable face covering. Please note, it is not compulsory for BCA teams to wear face coverings due to additional control measures in place.
These areas will include but are not limited to main reception areas, key offices and transport offices.
Phone: 0113 294 1111
Fax: 0113 294 1133
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Our Centres are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Located to the east of Leeds, the centre can easily be accessed from the M1 North or South at Junction 45. Follow the sign for Leeds A63 and BCA is the first building on the right hand side on Pontefract Lane.
Transport & Travel
- Leeds Station - Tel: 0845 711 4141
- Leeds Bradford Airport - Tel: 0871 288 2288
- Thorpe Park Hotel, 1150 Century Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8ZB
- Holiday Inn Express, Armouries Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire - Tel: 0113 380 4400
- Leeds Mariott Hotel, 4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 6ET - Tel: 0113 236 6366
Facilities at BCA Leeds
- Undercover viewing for 300 cars
- Customer parking for 200 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Cafeteria offering hot & cold snacks
- Delivery & collection service
- Regional Operations Director - Darren Betteridge
- General Manager - Andrew Worswick
- Sales Manager - Nicola Greaves
- Operations Manager - Shaun Howard
- Transport Manager - Steve Morton
- Account Controllers - Martyn Brock, Kelsey Harper, Bradley Oates, Kelsey Johnsons, Danielle Wright, Jan Cunliffe
- Account Executives - Howard Graham, Richard Reynolds
- Administration Manager - Maria Speake
- Yard Manager - Richard Sharpe
All Day Breakfast from 9.00am
Sale Day Lunches from 11.30am – 2.30pm.
Filled rolls, paninis, pies and hot and cold drinks.
Monday Closing at 6.30pm & Friday closing at 3.00pm
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Leeds please contact the Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Administration Manager Maria Speake on telephone +44 (0)113 294 1111, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.