Sorry, none currently available.
Tel: 01506 418309
Fax: 01506 416858
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Our Centres are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Located to the west of Edinburgh, the BCA centre can easliy be accessed from the M8 at Junction 3A following the signs for Deans/Deans Industrial Estate A779. At Boghall roundabout take the 2nd exit signposted Edinburgh (M8) / Deans Industrial Estate. At Royston roundabout turn right to Deans Industrial Estate (South West), BCA Livingston is located 100 metres on the left hand side in Dunlop Square.
Transport & Travel
- Livingston North Railway Station - Tel: 0845 748 4950
- Edinburgh Airport - Tel: 0131 333 1000
- Macdonald Houstoun House, Uphall, Livingston EH52 6JS - Tel: 01506 853831
Facilities at BCA Livingston
- Undercover viewing for 300 cars
- Customer parking for 200 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Delivery & collection service
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- Interim Regional General Manager - Alex Fernyhough
- Centre Manager - Alex Fernyhough
- Inventory Manager - Daniel Watson
- Administration Manager - Susan Campbell
- Facilities and Safety Manager - Lesley Allan
- Customer Service Manager - Jennifer Black
- Yard Manager - Brian Menzies
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Livingston please contact the Branch Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Branch Manager on telephone +44 (0) 1506 418309, or email: email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.