From Friday 24th July keeping in line with Government Guidance, should you visit a BCA auction centre to collect purchased vehicles, you will be required when entering enclosed spaces/areas within the auction centre to wear your own suitable face covering. Please note, it is not compulsory for BCA teams to wear face coverings due to additional control measures in place.
These areas will include but are not limited to main reception areas, key offices and transport offices.
Phone: 0208 366 1144
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Our Centres are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
From the M25 Junction 25 follow A10 south for 2 miles. Auction centre is on your left after 2 main sets of traffic lights. From North Circular Road follow A10 towards Cambridge for approximately 6 miles. Auction centre on right half a mile beyond crossroads to Enfield Town (Southbury Road).
Transport & Travel
- Southbury Road Railway Station (main line) from Liverpool St.
Tel: 020 8800 8070
- Oakwood & Turnpike Lane Railway Station (Piccadilly Underground)
Tel: 020 7222 1234
- London Luton Airport
Tel: 01582 405100
- London Heathrow Airport
Tel: 020 8759 4321
- London Stansted Airport
Tel: 01279 506301
- Royal Chase Hotel, The Ridgeway, Enfield - Tel: 020 8884 8181
- Cheshunt Marriott Hotel, Half Hide Lane, Turnford, Broxbourne, Herts - Tel: 01992 451245
Facilities at BCA London Enfield
- Purpose built auction centre.
- Secure holding for 1400 vehicles.
- Restaurant and snack bar facilities.
- 2 Auction Halls
- Undercover viewing for 500 cars with excellent natural light
- Valeting, vehicle examination and appraisal service.
- Advanced vehicle preparation centre with 3 flow lanes.
- Collection and delivery service.
- Customer parking for 400 vehicles on sale days.
- General Manager - Mark Taylor
- Auction Centre Manager - Ed Coverley
- Business Administration Manager - Joanne Townsend
- Transport Manager - Harry Edwards
- Yard Manager - Paul Wade
- Administration Supervisor - Sharon Carter
- Cashier Supervisor - Fatma Hussein
- Account Executive - David Bound
- Account Controllers - Shane Fletcher, Sarah Woolveridge, Stuart Dutch
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA London please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)208 366 1144, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.