Phone: 01530 514324
Fax: 01530 273594
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Opening hours at all BCA centres is 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
M42 Junction 11, Auction centre is located on the B5493. M42 now completed link with M1 Junction 23a via A42 and M5, M6 and M40
Transport & Travel
- Tamworth, Nuneaton Railway Station, Coventry - Tel: 02476 555211
- Burton Railway Station, Derby - Tel: 01332 257000
- East Midlands Airport, Castle Donnington - Tel: 01332 852852
- Birmingham International Airport - Tel: 0121 7675511
- The Royal Osprey Hotel, Station Road, Ashby de la Zouch -
Tel: 01530 412833
- Best Western Appleby Park, Junction 11, Ashby de la Zouch -
Tel: 01530 279500
- Premier Inn, Flagstaff Island, Ashby De La Zouch -
Tel: 01530 440623
Facilities at BCA Measham Commercials
- 2 dedicated auction halls
- Valeting, vehicle examination and appraisal service
- Buffet tea bars
- Regional General Manager - Dominic Burr
- Centre Manager - John Harte
- LCV Auctioneers - Duncan Ward, Charles Sheffield, John Harte and Daniel Griffiths
- Yard Manager - Louise Jacobs
- Business Administration/Transport Manager - Kate Gutteridge
- Transport Supervisor - Matthew Perry
- Office Administration Team Leader - Joanne Reading
- Account Executive - Catherine O'Brien
- Account Controllers - Nigel Danvers, Emma Morgan
Expedier Catering Services:
Open Commercial Sale Days (See sales programme) from 9.00am – 4.30pm
Serving a variety of hot and cold snacks and beverages
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Measham Commercials please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1530 270322, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.