From Friday 24th July keeping in line with Government Guidance, should you visit a BCA auction centre to collect purchased vehicles, you will be required when entering enclosed spaces/areas within the auction centre to wear your own suitable face covering. Please note, it is not compulsory for BCA teams to wear face coverings due to additional control measures in place.
These areas will include but are not limited to main reception areas, key offices and transport offices.
Phone: 01530 270322
Fax: 01530 272963
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Our Centres are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
M42 Junction 11, Auction centre is located on the B5493. M42 now completed link with M1 Junction 23a via A42 and M5, M6 and M40
Transport & Travel
- Tamworth, Nuneaton Railway Station, Coventry - Tel: 03457 48 49 50
- Burton Railway Station, Burton-upon-Trent, DE14 2DA - Tel: 03457 484950
- East Midlands Airport, Castle Donnington, DE74 2SA - Tel: 01332 852852
- Birmingham International Airport, B26 3QJ - Tel: 0121 7675511
- Appleby Park Hotel, Junction 11, Appleby Magna, DE12 7AP - Tel: 01530 279500
- The Appleby Inn Hotel, Appleby Parva, Swadlincote, DE12 7AP - Tel: 01530 270463
- Radisson Blu Hotel East Midlands Airport - Herald Way Pegasus Business Park East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2TZ - Tel: 01509 670575
Facilities at BCA Measham
- 3 Auction Halls
- Undercover viewing for 700 cars
- Valeting, vehicle examination and appraisal service
- Dedicated light van, HGV and plant facility with separate auction hall
- 230 seat fast-food restaurant
- Regional General Manager - Dominic Burr
- Branch Manager - Stephanie Benton
- Operations Manager - John Williams
- Sales Manager - Gemma Dainty
- Business Administration Manager - Julie Colley
- Account Executive - Robert Beckett, April Warden, David Wayte, Angela Turrell
- Account Controller - Lindsey Holland, Jason Bates, Lynn Shuttleworth
- Transport Manager - Joe Robinson
- Customer Service - Mark Johnsey, Jack Sharratt
- Yard Manager - Tony Jackson
Expedier Catering Services:
Restaurant open Monday – Friday from 9.00am to 3.00pm
with a variety of hot and cold snacks and beverages.
Meals are also available in the Restaurant and main meals are changed daily with choices of Curry, Meat Pie, Vegetarian, Fish and Roast meat.
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Measham please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1530 270322, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.