Phone: 0191 270 0077
Fax: 0191 266 8786
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Opening hours for collections at all BCA centres is 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The auction centre is situated north of the River Tyne on the A191, 2 miles west of the A19, which links the Tyne Tunnel to Morpeth.
Transport & Travel
Newcastle Central Station
Railway Enquiries - Tel: 0845 7484950
Newcastle Airport - Tel: (0191) 214 4444
Village Hotel & Leisure Club, Newcastle-upon-Tyne - Tel: 0871 222 4600
Facilities at BCA Newcastle
9 acre auction complex
2 Auction Halls
Undercover viewing for 400 cars
Customer parking for 500 cars
Computerised Entry Control
Regional Operations Director - Darren Betteridge
- General Manager - Andy Worswick
Centre Manager - Simon Robson
- Sales Manager - Michelle Dennis
- Head of Business Operations - Louise Bell
Auctioneers - Simon Robson, Martyn Hearne
Transport Manager - David Bradbury
Yard Manager - Steve Clowes
Account Controllers - Daphne Barber, Kerry White, Chris Jobling
Full onsite catering with hot or cold food, drinks and daily specials.
Available every sale day - from 9.30am onwards.
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Newcastle please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)191 270 0077, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.