Phone: 01892 836611
Fax: 01892 832965
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out more.
Our Centres are open from 7.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8.00am - 1.00pm.
M25, Junction 5, A21 South. Turn off at roundabout on to the B2160 through the village of Matfield, proceed along the Maidstone Road through Paddock Wood and turn left after hump back bridge into Eldon Way.
Transport & Travel
- Paddock Wood Railway Station (main line) - Tel: 0845 7484950
- London Gatwick - Tel: 0870 000 2468
- Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel, 8 Tonbridge Road, Pembury - Tel: 0844 815 9074
- Holiday Inn, A20 London Road, Wrotham Heath - Tel: 0870 400 9054
Facilities at BCA Paddock Wood
- Customer parking for 200 vehicles
- Undercover viewing for 350 cars
- Computerised entry control
- Valeting, vehicle examination and appraisal service
- Collection and delivery service
- Regional General Manager - Mark Taylor
- Centre Manager - Jon-Paul Paviour
- Inventory Manager - Thomas Lake
- Administration Manager - Mandy Wright
- Facilities and Safety Manager - John Woolveridge
- Customer Service Manager - James Mears
- Yard Manager - Harry Edwards
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Paddock Wood please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1892 836611, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.