From Friday 24th July keeping in line with Government Guidance, should you visit a BCA auction centre to collect purchased vehicles, you will be required when entering enclosed spaces/areas within the auction centre to wear your own suitable face covering. Please note, it is not compulsory for BCA teams to wear face coverings due to additional control measures in place.
These areas will include but are not limited to main reception areas, key offices and transport offices.
Phone: 0121 516 9300
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Our Centres are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
From the North on the M6
Leave Motorway at Jct 7 and take 2nd exit onto A34. After a further 2.1 miles turn left onto Church Rd and at T junction (0.5) miles, turn left onto Aldridge Rd but bear to right at V neck onto College Rd. BCA is 100 yds to your right beside a BP Petrol Station.
From the South on the M6
From South on M6 leave at JCT 6 and merge onto A38 (M) towards city centre and take the second exit at Dartmouth Circus. Take the 3rd exit onto Newtown Middleway. At the first traffic lights turn right onto the A34. After 2.9 miles keep to the right at V neck onto College Rd. BCA is 100 yds to your right beside a BP Petrol Station.
Transport & Travel
Rail - Perry Barr Station
National Rail Enquiries - Tel: 03457 484950
Air - Birmingham International
Tel: 0871 222 0072
- Travelodge Hotel - Birmingham Perry Barr - Aldridge Rd, Birmingham, B42 2SP - Tel: 0871 984 6258
Facilities at BCA Birmingham
- 3 Auction lanes
- Customer car park
- Business centre
- Regional General Manager - Dominic Burr
- General Manager - David Ross
- Sales Manager - Tina Harper
- Business Administration Manager - Louise Phillips
- Operations Manager - Mary Clark
- Account Executives - Fran Fellows, Tracey McConnell,
- Account Controllers - Sumita Patel, James Reynolds, Mohammed Waqaas, Annum Hussain
- Transport Manager - Andy Barrington
- Yard Manager - Lee Carrington
There is a Refuel Restaurant onsite serving a range of hot and cold food, drinks and snacks.
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Birmingham Perry Barr please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome providing advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0) 121 516 9300, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.