From Friday 24th July keeping in line with Government Guidance, should you visit a BCA auction centre to collect purchased vehicles, you will be required when entering enclosed spaces/areas within the auction centre to wear your own suitable face covering. Please note, it is not compulsory for BCA teams to wear face coverings due to additional control measures in place.
These areas will include but are not limited to main reception areas, key offices and transport offices.
Phone: 01922 721555
Fax: 01922 613188
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Our Centres are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Leave M6 at Junction 10. Follow signs for Walsall. At first set of traffic lights turn left into Bloxwich Lane. At first roundabout take 2nd exit left into Reedswood Way. Continue straight across next island. At next island turn left. At next island take 2nd left. At traffic lights take left filter lane signposted A34 Cannock. The auction centre is situated on the left hand side of the road after about 500 yards.
Transport & Travel
- Railway Street Walsall - Tel: (0845) 748 4950
- Birmingham International - Tel: (0870) 733 5511
- Ramada Hotel, 1 Bridge Street, Cannock, Staffs WS11 0DQ - Tel: (01543) 461361
- Village Hotel Walsall, Tempus Drive, Tempus Ten, Walsall WS2 8TJ - Tel: (01922) 633661
- Express by Holiday Inn, Tempus Drive, Walsall WS2 8TJ - Tel: (01922) 705230
Facilities at BCA Walsall
- 1 large Auction Hall
- Customer parking for 200 cars
- Undercover viewing for 300 cars on Tuesday and Thursday ONLY
- Computerised Entry Control
- Full valeting service
- 50 seat cafeteria
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- Centre Manager - Chris Thomas
- Operations Manager - Carole Lakin
- Transport Manager - Chris Melia
- Business Admin Manager - Amanda Brown
- Team Leaders - David Whitehouse, Jamie Pugh
- Sales Support - Emily Griffin
- Account Controllers - Suki Kaur, Anand Moti, Michael Tomlinson
- Account Executive - Craig Jones, Emma Watkinson
- Regional Yard Operations Manager - Lee Whitehouse
- Open Tuesday 9.00am – 3.00pm and Thursday 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Special Offer Breakfast
- Take away menu, including:
- Homemade Soup
- Chicken, Beef or Vegetable Curry
- Sausage & Mash
- Plus daily specials
- Hot & Cold Drinks
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Walsall please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1922 721 555, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.