From Friday 24th July keeping in line with Government Guidance, should you visit a BCA auction centre to collect purchased vehicles, you will be required when entering enclosed spaces/areas within the auction centre to wear your own suitable face covering. Please note, it is not compulsory for BCA teams to wear face coverings due to additional control measures in place.
These areas will include but are not limited to main reception areas, key offices and transport offices.
Phone: 01902 229555
Fax: 01902 494084
What happens when you purchase a vehicle from BCA online:
1. We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
2. Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
3. We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options, you will be contacted to discuss this after your purchase is made or alternatively you can email Buyer Support
Current payment arrangements across our network are:
• Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
• Any value payments – using bank transfer
Click here to find out here.
Our Centres are open from 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
BCA Wolverhampton is located on the outskirts of Bilston and can be easily accessed from the M6 at Junction 10, taking the A454 westbound, then follow the A463 'Black Country Route' (also sign-posted Dudley). At the Springvale Island carry on a further 500 yards and BCA Wolverhampton is located on the left hand side on Bessemer Close.
If our address is not on your Satellite Navigation system, please use postcode WV14 0QL or the intersection of Springvale Way, Bilston and the A463. This should direct you to the vicinity of the Springvale Island roundabout. From the North, continue over the Springvale Island roundabout (staying on the A463) and you will see the BCA Wolverhampton entrance on the left. From the South, when you reach the Springvale Island roundabout take the third exit, doubling back onto the A463 with Bessemer Close on the left.
Transport & Travel
- Coseley Station
- Bilston Central Station
National Rail Enquiries - 03457 48 49 50
- Birmingham Airport - Tel: 0871 222 0072
- Hotel Novotel Woverhampton, Union St, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV1 3JN - Tel: 01902 871 100
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City, Broad Gauge Way, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV10 0BA - Tel: 0871 527 9186
Facilities at BCA Wolverhampton
- Undercover viewing for 300 cars
- Customer parking for 200 cars
- Computerised Entry Control
- Valeting service
- Cafeteria offering hot & cold snacks
- Delivery & collection service
- Regional Operations Director - Lisa Grimsley
- Centre Manager - Liam Jenkins
- Business Operations Manager - David Wildsmith
- Transport Manager - Lee Gaunt
- Transport Admin - Joe Hall
- Account Executive - Aaron Patel
- Sales Admin - Wade Briscoe, Jordan Gooden
- Cashiers - Sarah Price, Lauren Taylor-Lakin, Rebecca Price
A range of breakfasts, hot meals, paninis, sandwiches, hot & cold drinks plus more:
Monday: 8am until end of sale
Tuesday: 8am until 2.30 pm
Wednesday: 8am until end of sale
Thursday: 8am until 2.30pm
Friday: 8am until end of sale
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Wolverhampton please contact the Branch Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Branch Manager on telephone +44 (0) 1902 229555, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.