Grading Claim Eligibility
Important Customer Notice:
Our Customer Claims team are working remotely, contacting our customers to progress existing claims and managing email enquiries. A member of the Team will review your claim along with any supporting documents you have submitted and contact you to discuss the next steps.
We will do all we can to progress your claim as quickly as possible, however, it may take us a little longer to process your claim. Please bear with us as our people do their best to help you.
We will continue to adapt our process as the situation evolves.
Before you make a claim it must meet the following criteria:
- you have purchased the vehicle through BCA LiveOnline
- you have had the vehicle for less than 24 hours from taking delivery of the vehicle transported to you by BCA*
- you have found damage on the vehicle that would result in a different grade being applied than the one it was sold with
- you can provide images of the missed damage
- you are able to provide a signed BCA proof of delivery (POD)
*If you are self-collecting any claims should be reported to branch prior to removing the vehicle.