Grading Claim Eligibility
Important Customer Notice:
During these unprecedented times our priority has always been to support our customers and people as best we can for as long as we can. Due to the recent changes in government guidelines we are unfortunately having to temporarily close the Customer Claims department and suspend our BCA Assured and Grading Claim process until further notice.
As soon as the situation changes and our processes are back up and running we will let you know and of course do all we can to process your claim as quickly as possible.
Before you make a claim it must meet the following criteria:
- you have purchased the vehicle through BCA LiveOnline
- you have had the vehicle for less than 24 hours from taking delivery of the vehicle transported to you by BCA*
- you have found damage on the vehicle that would result in a different grade being applied than the one it was sold with
- you can provide images of the missed damage
- you are able to provide a signed BCA proof of delivery (POD)
*If you are self-collecting any claims should be reported to branch prior to removing the vehicle.