Trade access to thousands of vehicles in online sales wherever you are
Your simple and secure way to access online sales and manage your buying from your business or the comfort of your own home. Exclusively available to professional motor traders with a BCA Trade Account.* Eligibility criteria applies.
What are the benefits of buying online?
- Online buying gives you direct access to the largest choice of vehicles, from a huge range of vendors across the country.
- Exclusive access to an extended range of online auctions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our Bid Now and Buy Now channels
- Detailed vehicle information with condition grading. BCA Condition Grading allows you to easily identify and compare a vehicles condition, as well as helping you understand how condition affects different vehicles types. Detailed explanations of the condition grades.
- Track lots you are interested in bidding on from a vehicle detail page. You can then access via My Live Online.
- Access to our online sales wherever you are whether on a desktop or a mobile device.
- Registering with online buying also gives you access to buying online with our popular mobile app, BCA Buyer (download via App Store or Google Play Store).
Where can I access BCA Live Online?
- BCA Live Online is supported on various platforms and devices including:
On a web browser
Available on Chrome, Safari and Firefox browsers on desktop and iPad.
Through the Buyer app
Available on all iOS and Android devices. You can download the Buyer app here.
* Eligibility criteria applies
Buying online key features
Thousands of buyers are already accessing our sales online. Here are some of the great features they are benefiting from:
- The full sale catalogue will be displayed with a breakdown of each sale section. Here you can enter your desired sale. As well as accessing your chosen sale catalogue the day prior to the sale
- The ability to place a concealed Proxy Bid ahead of auction and the system will automatically bid for you, up to your maximum bid. With instant visibility of your online proxy bid outcome via My Live Online.
- Keep your eye on multiple sales by conveniently accessing up to 4 bidding screens on your desktop at any one time
- You will be able to track your vehicles within the lot detail as well keep visibility of them within Tracked Vehicles in My Live Online.
- You will be able to conveniently access the vehicles you have purchased in the last 7 days providing you with a single view of your recent purchase activity in My Live Online
- Dedicated messaging service enabling you to post a question to the auction clerk about a vehicle.Keep informed with messages throughout the sale
BCA Live Online is conveniently supported on various platforms and devices
- On a web browser with Chrome, Safari and Firefox as well as on an iPad.
- On your mobile with BCA Buyer app - available for all iOS and Android devices.
Already a BCA customer?
Who can buy online?
Please note this service is only available to existing MyBCA Account Holders.
MyBCA Blue and Silver Card Holders will need to provide the following supporting documentation in their application:
- Current Motor Trade Insurance
Meet the eligibility criteria and ready to apply?
For further questions on eligibility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have temporarily suspended all online additional fees so you can buy through BCA Bid Now/Buy Now or via the Online Sales at no additional fee. (Normal BCA buyers fees apply).
How to apply to Buy Online with BCA
Buying online with BCA gives you a fast, simple and secure way to stock up on the vehicles you need wherever you are. If you would like to apply for BCA Live Online and you are an eligible BCA Trade customer with current Motor Trade insurance, follow these short steps:
- Complete the simple Upgrade to Buy Online - trade application online form here
- If your application is approved you will be sent a unique BCA Live Online username and password via email from the Customer Services Team where you can log in here to take part in an online sale
- You can log into BCA Search to find the vehicles you want to buy online at anytime and check the catalogues that are posted on the BCA Live Online website the day before each sale
Completing and submitting the application form will be treated as acceptance of the terms and conditions that apply when buying online with BCA that are published at bca.co.uk/terms and comprise BCA's conditions of entry of sale, variations to these conditions regarding BCA Live Online, Bid Now and Buy Now together with the MyBCA Card terms and conditions including any applicable online buyer's fee that applies to each vehicle purchased online.
How to get started with BCA Live Online
We have created a helpful step by step digital User Guide that will take you through how to use BCA Live Online. Whether you are new to BCA Live Online or you use regularly and would like refresher we hope you will find this guide useful. Download here.
Completing your purchase
- We have temporarily suspended all online additional fees so you can buy through BCA Bid Now/Buy Now or via the Online Sales at no additional fee. (Normal BCA buyers fees apply).This fee may be subject to change.
- Once you have secured your vehicle online you can need to manage your purchases via My Purchases within MyBCA. Here you will find your invoices and will be able to pay online.
- We have now introduced click and collect so once you have purchased your vehicle you will be able to book an online collection via My Collections, or alternatively arrange delivery within My Purchases.* Please note Click and Collect is only available at the moment via the website and not via the Buyer app.
Please be aware that My Collections is only available for booking online for those vehicle that are available at a BCA site.
We're here to help
You can contact the team directly via email@example.com.
For further information regarding BCA Live Online Terms and Conditions please click here