Would you like to save time and attend your favourite sales 'virtually'?
Exclusively available to professional motor traders* BCA Live Online gives you a fast, simple and secure way to stock up on the vehicles you need wherever you are - whether you are in the office accessing via your desktop or out and about accessing via your iPad.
Why choose BCA Live Online
- The online service offers you real-time virtual access to our physical auctions, enabling you to bid and buy on the vehicles as they pass through the auction hall, without having to be there in person.
- Access the best of both worlds and buy online with the same confidence as at a BCA physical auction, plus the vehicles we offer in BCA Live Online sales come from known sources with accurate as possible descriptions of their condition, graded from 1-5 or unclassified. Detailed explanations of the condition grades.
- Plus dedicated access to e-Auction or Bid Now, Buy Now auction sales. All of these vehicles can only be purchased online, and will include 'Offsite' stock that is located at a Vendor's facility.
* Eligibility criteria applies
Already a BCA customer?
Who can buy online?
To be eligible for BCA Live Online you need to hold a valid BCA Trade Buyer Account.
MyBCA Gold, Platinum or Black cardholders are eligible for BCA Live Online.
MyBCA Silver cardholders who hold an existing BCA Cheque Account facility* or ALL of the 4 supporting documents below:
- Evidence company is a retail premises (e.g. photographic evidence, website address.)
- Motor Trade Insurance with at least 90 days remaining (please note you will need to provide this information on a rolling 12 months from the date your account is opened)
- Evidence of company trading history (e.g. invoices from a reputable auction house - BCA or another)
- VAT registration number (individual consideration will be taken into account for those buyers who are not VAT registered)
* Please note: new BCA Cheque Account facilities are no longer available
Meet the eligibility criteria and ready to apply?
For further questions on eligibility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have an online Username and Password, you can take part in a BCA Live Online sale by logging on today.
When you purchase a vehicle via BCA Live Online there is a fee of £44.00 +VAT per vehicle which is additional to the standard buyers fee that is variable dependent on your MyBCA card colour.
How to apply for BCA Live Online
Buying online with BCA gives you a fast, simple and secure way to stock up on the vehicles you need wherever you are. If you would like to apply for BCA Live Online and you are an eligible BCA Trade customer, follow these short steps:
- Complete the simple Register to Buy Online - trade application online form here
- If your application is approved you will be sent a unique BCA Live Online username and password via email from the Customer Services Team where you can log in here to take part in an online sale
- You can log into BCA Search to find the vehicles you want to buy online at anytime and check the catalogues that are posted on the BCA Live Online website the day before each sale
Completing and submitting the application form will be treated as acceptance of the terms and conditions that apply when buying online with BCA that are published at bca.co.uk/terms and comprise BCA's conditions of entry of sale, variations to these conditions regarding BCA Live Online, Bid Now and Buy Now together with the MyBCA Card terms and conditions including any applicable online buyer's fee that applies to each vehicle purchased online.
How to get started with BCA Live Online
We have created a helpful step by step digital User Guide that will take you through how to use BCA Live Online. Whether you are new to BCA Live Online or you use regularly and would like refresher we hope you will find this guide useful. Download here.
Completing your purchase
- Once you have secured your vehicle online please contact the relevant auction centre to arrange to collect the vehicle or request a quote to have the vehicle delivered.
- When you purchase a vehicle via BCA Live Online there is an additional buyers fee of £44.00 +VAT per vehicle. All vehicles offered as BCA Offsite (excluding e-Auction) have a flat buyers' fee of £70.00 +VAT and delivery (UK mainland only) (excluding BCA Live Online). This fee may be subject to change.
- The Auction Centre will send you an invoice in due course and update your BCA account. Should you require any further information please contact the dedicated BCA Live Online Team via e-mail: email@example.com; or call 01530 279120.
- Did you know you can now manage your vehicle deliveries and payments through My Purchases in your MyBCA account, making it easier to organise transport and pay for your vehicles. Find out more.
We're here to help
We want to ensure that buying online with BCA is as easy as possible and have a dedicated BCA Live Online team ready to help with any BCA Live Online queries you may have. You can contact the team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 01530 279120.
Alternatively ask a question using the simple enquiry form below. A member of the BCA Live Online team will acknowledge your e-mail within 1 working day.
For further information regarding BCA Live Online Terms and Conditions please click here