Sales currently remain online only with BCA
All sales currently remain online for trade account holders only and we’re keeping close to the latest government guidance in order to protect our people, customers and suppliers. We’ll look to restart physical auctions when appropriate.
Important information to help you buy from BCA...
- All sales will be conducted online either through our BCA Bid Now/Buy Now platforms or Online Sales i.e. no physical sales will take place during this time.
- To buy online with BCA you need a BCA Trade Account. You can then apply for online access if you meet the application criteria. Please check details before applying.
- We have temporarily suspended all online additional fees so you can buy through BCA Bid Now/Buy Now or via the Online Sales at no additional fee. (Normal BCA buyers fees apply).
For vehicles you purchase please pay electronically before you book a collection slot.
Currently payment options are:
- Payment values up to £20k must now be made through debit card online
- Any value payments – using bank transfer
- We will email you an invoice with payment instructions.
- Pay for your vehicle online following the instructions in your email invoice.
Need to collect a vehicle?
Please use our Click and Collect service accessible through My Collections in MyBCA to book a collection slot for vehicles you have paid for. This new service is easy to use and saves you time queuing at our Remarketing Centres.
- We do have a limited plate driven delivery service or transporter options*. Please contact the Remarketing Centre or alternatively email email@example.com
*To qualify for the plate driven delivery service purchased cars and LCVs must meet the following criteria - exceptions apply:
- Vehicles purchased must be under 8 years old
- Vehicles must have under 100,000 miles on the odometer
- Valid MOT
- Clean BCA Assured report
- Transporter option is available on purchases of 3 or more vehicles from one BCA location.
Important Notice: From Friday 24th July keeping in line with Government Guidance, should you visit a BCA Remarketing Centre to collect purchased vehicles, you will be required when entering enclosed spaces/areas within the auction centre to wear your own suitable face covering. Please note, it is not compulsory for BCA teams to wear face coverings due to additional control measures in place.
These areas will include but are not limited to main reception areas, key offices and transport offices.